LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

good year duratrac good?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
good year duratrac good?

I never really notice them
now I saw them at their website
it looks pretty bad ass

I have the money to change my tires, but Nitto Terra Grappler is pretty darn cheap... with shipping from discounttire.com

i noticed duratrac not offer D range. They have C and E, but no D???

I dont know, I'm torn...
Old 01-18-2010, 04:14 PM   #2
zidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nice

zidaro's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine. Very aggressive AllTerrain, balance great, less road hum than MTR's, hook up in dirt and really great in snow/ice roads (in live in E. Sierras and this was most imp. to me).
I would stick with Nittos if you spend most time on pavement, but if you are looking for a true offroad tire that is great on-road too and just dont want a mudterrain, Duratrac bridges that gap. Only have ~5K on mine so not keen on wear yet.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidaro View Post
I love mine. Very aggressive AllTerrain, balance great, less road hum than MTR's, hook up in dirt and really great in snow/ice roads (in live in E. Sierras and this was most imp. to me).
I would stick with Nittos if you spend most time on pavement, but if you are looking for a true offroad tire that is great on-road too and just dont want a mudterrain, Duratrac bridges that gap. Only have ~5K on mine so not keen on wear yet.
what size do u have?
I'm looking at 265 75 16

but I was looking at the measure rim approved and measure rim inches

does the load range E will fit on mine like the Range C does?
Old 01-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfeeney View Post
I never really notice them
now I saw them at their website
it looks pretty bad ass

I have the money to change my tires, but Nitto Terra Grappler is pretty darn cheap... with shipping from discounttire.com

i noticed duratrac not offer D range. They have C and E, but no D???

I dont know, I'm torn...
I just got mine yesterday -- 285/70-17 load range D. So far I love them. Working on my alignment now 'cause my truck is tracking to the left but they are pretty quiet and look awesome.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #6
zidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nice

zidaro's Tacoma Gallery
33x12.5x15
Old 01-22-2010, 11:21 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
duuuude. search a little. There is already a bunch of discussion about these tires elsewhere on the site.

In short: YES they're good.