Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

16" wheel bolt pattern

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
16" wheel bolt pattern

What is the bolt pattern for a Tacoma wheel? Name all that work with our trucks.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
RebelRider201 has a spectacular aura aboutRebelRider201 has a spectacular aura about

Name: J
RebelRider201's Tacoma Gallery
Same as Chevrolet/GM models, 6 with a 5.5 bolt pattern.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRider201 View Post
Same as Chevrolet/GM models, 6 with a 5.5 bolt pattern.
Thank you. I'm having senior moments right now..... stupid sickness
Old 01-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
RebelRider201 has a spectacular aura aboutRebelRider201 has a spectacular aura about

No problem bro, I notice you're from Auburn...I'm from the Union Springs area(45 min drive) it's nice to see another local wheeler.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
lug centric!!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No problem bro, I notice you're from Auburn...I'm from the Union Springs area(45 min drive) it's nice to see another local wheeler.
Sure am. Moved here from Tallahassee, FL about 4 years ago. Yeah I know the Union Springs area. I think that's where we bought our old Hummer, Union Springs Hummer.

I'm going to get a Alabama meet together sometime this Summer. Look for it. I've noticed alot of fellow Alabamians on here now.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:52 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Sure am. Moved here from Tallahassee, FL about 4 years ago. Yeah I know the Union Springs area. I think that's where we bought our old Hummer, Union Springs Hummer.

I'm going to get a Alabama meet together sometime this Summer. Look for it. I've noticed alot of fellow Alabamians on here now.
Haha...well Union Springs doesn't have any car dealerships nor does it neighbor Troy, not for Hummer anyways, maybe you're refering to marijuana dealers from there I saw on your sig you have wheels and tires for sale, are they stock or aftermarket? PM me the details, I'm looking to upgrade.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha...well Union Springs doesn't have any car dealerships nor does it neighbor Troy, not for Hummer anyways, maybe you're refering to marijuana dealers from there I saw on your sig you have wheels and tires for sale, are they stock or aftermarket? PM me the details, I'm looking to upgrade.
Oh whooops!!! Union City Hummer is what I was thinking of. And NO marijuana, please

PM coming your way.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
lug centric!!!!
did you say something??
Old 01-28-2010, 03:29 PM   #10
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
First set of aftermarket wheels i got were hub centric. Dicked our way through an 8 hour suspension install and the wheels wouldn't go on. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
First set of aftermarket wheels i got were hub centric. Dicked our way through an 8 hour suspension install and the wheels wouldn't go on. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
*writes down lug centric* Thanks for the extra note.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
did you say something??
I beg to differ, our hub is 106mm in diameter and our stock wheels are bored out to 106mm, thus the Tacoma is hub centric at its stock form