Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Largest 09 tire size

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
TRIMM826 is on a distinguished road
TRIMM826's Tacoma Gallery
Largest 09 tire size

What is the largest tire that will fit my 2009 Tacoma without a lift kit.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Biggest tire with no rubbing and with no lift is a 275/70/17 or a 275/75/16
Old 01-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:05 AM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
I wonder if a FAQ sheet should be put together and made a sticky on the main page for some of the questions that are asked repeatedly. I was guilty at one time so I am not pointing fingers at anyone.
I think there already has been for some topics but not all.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
I wonder if a FAQ sheet should be put together and made a sticky on the main page for some of the questions that are asked repeatedly. I was guilty at one time so I am not pointing fingers at anyone.
when a new account is made, it straight out tells them about the largest tire sizes and some other frequently asked q's. that's why there's less and less of these posts...thankfully
Old 01-29-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
when a new account is made, it straight out tells them about the largest tire sizes and some other frequently asked q's. that's why there's less and less of these posts...thankfully
good lookin out bobbo...now that just means that if anyone asks one of those questions...... BANHAMMER!!!