Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

16" XD Hoss

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
16" XD Hoss

So I've been curious about the fitment of these wheels on our trucks, especially because I was looking to purchase them from 4wheelparts.com. They say that they will not fit. I think this is because they don't allow an option other than prerunner, and xrunner, but that is just a guess. I spoke with a rep from Wheel Pros, who is the exclusive distributor of KMC Wheels. You can't buy direct from them as they sell wholesale to places like 4wheelparts.com. Anyway, I explained my year and model, '10 off road, 4x4, and he says that they will fit. So I placed my order with 4wheelpart.com online, and I'm waiting to get the phone call from them saying it will not work. This is funny however, since I put my truck year, and make on there site, as well as prerunner, because I didn't have the right option, and the wheels still showed up that I could select them. I'll let you know how it goes, it shows that they have held the funds from my account already.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by madisonsfinest View Post
So I've been curious about the fitment of these wheels on our trucks, especially because I was looking to purchase them from 4wheelparts.com. They say that they will not fit. I think this is because they don't allow an option other than prerunner, and xrunner, but that is just a guess. I spoke with a rep from Wheel Pros, who is the exclusive distributor of KMC Wheels. You can't buy direct from them as they sell wholesale to places like 4wheelparts.com. Anyway, I explained my year and model, '10 off road, 4x4, and he says that they will fit. So I placed my order with 4wheelpart.com online, and I'm waiting to get the phone call from them saying it will not work. This is funny however, since I put my truck year, and make on there site, as well as prerunner, because I didn't have the right option, and the wheels still showed up that I could select them. I'll let you know how it goes, it shows that they have held the funds from my account already.
They'll fit. I have them on mine. Make sure you get the non-hubcentric rims. The hubcentric center bore is too small. You'll need new lugnuts too.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #3
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crap! I didn't order them. Can I get those anywhere?
Old 02-01-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Quote:
crap! I didn't order them. Can I get those anywhere?
I got them (and my wheels) from 4wheelparts as well. Just call them up and tell them you want locking black lugnuts to go with the wheels.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #5
Addicted to my DSLR

Damn, they have already shipped them. I guess I will have to pay to ship them separately. Thanks
Old 02-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #6
Addicted to my DSLR

order placed. Thanks Evil Monkey. I know I talked to you via pm about these. I just wanted to add this thread so people would feel more comfortable placing an order for these
Old 02-01-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
Addicted to my DSLR

depends on wheel, but our trucks are lug centric
Old 02-01-2010, 10:31 AM   #9
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
I got my XD Hoss from 4Wheelparts as well. They are hub-centric.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:36 AM   #10
Addicted to my DSLR

If you go to 4wheelparts.com it doesn't list hubcentric as an option
Old 02-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #11

Quote:
If you go to 4wheelparts.com it doesn't list hubcentric as an option
They do but it won't come up just searching using the wheel section. If you search on xd795 hoss, they come up.
Here's a list that shows both options.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Xd...0106&t_pl=5352
Old 02-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #12
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
X2 mine are hub-centric as well
Old 02-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #13
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was told that kmc cuts the hoss specifically for the taco! Hubcentric...
Old 02-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #14
Addicted to my DSLR

well where were you guys yesterday! Well are stock wheels are lugcentric so I don't think it matters, with the right lugnuts.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #15
Addicted to my DSLR

Can you use the stock TPMS with these wheels?
Old 02-02-2010, 07:17 AM   #16
Dirty Trucker

Yes u can reuse the stock tpms
Old 02-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #17
Houston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHouston-76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Houston-76's Tacoma Gallery
Im glad you guys are on the subject of these particular rims because im getting some 17" hoss black/machined and dont really know witch exact set to get. My taco is an 08 trd sport the stock size is 17X7.5, +30 offset,5.5 backspace. 4 wheel parts offers the hoss in 17X9, 18mm offset, 5.71 backspace and a 17X9,-12mm offset, 4.53 bakspace also this yaer should be doing a 3" lift so i will need them to clear the uca's. Any help would be awesome
Old 02-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #18
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Go with 17X9,-12mm offset, 4.53 bakspace.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #19
tacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nice
Name: Steve
tacosteve's Tacoma Gallery
xd

here Are mine 20" no issues with 33x12.50x20

Old 02-03-2010, 06:37 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
Go with 17X9,-12mm offset, 4.53 bakspace.
x2