Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

retread tires?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
sr5boy is on a distinguished road

sr5boy's Tacoma Gallery
retread tires?

so ive been researching these treadwright tires and what ive heard so far sounds pretty good. does anyone have these tires? or know something I might want to hear? thanks
Old 02-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i had them on a suzuki last year they worked really well for the price i did make a few long trips on they tires had around 10k on them and didnt show much ware
Old 02-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Heard there pritty decent tire
Old 02-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #4

sr5boy's Tacoma Gallery
would you buy them again? i only put about 20 miles a day on my truck during the week. But on the weekends im on the interstate going huntin or fishing. I dont want to constantly be worying about a blowout.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

they have a good warranty and worked great for me but i think they would make a better trail tire than a street tire
Old 02-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #6

sr5boy's Tacoma Gallery
yeah well the price is hard to beat, and its nice to know they have a waranty
Old 02-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!

yep i bought them because i was a broke college student ill get them for my trail truck when i get it but for now im getting BFG KM2