Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Show me your black wheels!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
krisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Kris
krisjw101's Tacoma Gallery
Show me your black wheels!!!!

So I'm in a pickle.... I want to buy some black or mate black wheels but I'm not sure what I want. So show me your black wheels!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Search can help you find black wheels. There are like a BAJILLION threads on this same subject. You're new, but not that new.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
Click this Link

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/search.php

its like a whole new world!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
but if its a chance to show off my truck then why not???

Old 02-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously? Browse through any of the differnt color threads stickied in 2nd gen. I bet 3 out of 4 taco's on this site have black wheels.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #6
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Here are my cheap 16" steel rims I use during the winter.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
check out the pro comp 7089's there pretty sick and the price is right. A good place to purchase them is 4wheelonline.com thats where im going to get mine from in March.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my new mojaves

Old 02-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #9
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
here ya go
Old 02-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #10
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine

Old 02-05-2010, 07:50 PM   #11
Howard Roark
Gossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud of

Gossamer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
but if its a chance to show off my truck then why not???

your truck pooped a paper.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #12
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Atx Thugs i love them!
Old 02-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
your truck pooped a paper.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:55 PM   #16
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #18
mlevinson is on a distinguished road
mlevinson's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #19
se7en is a splendid one to beholdse7en is a splendid one to beholdse7en is a splendid one to beholdse7en is a splendid one to beholdse7en is a splendid one to beholdse7en is a splendid one to beholdse7en is a splendid one to behold

se7en's Tacoma Gallery
KMC 18" Monsters with 285/60R18 Cooper Zeon LTZ's...

Old 02-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #20
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
here's mine
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your black wheels!!!!-dsc03659.jpg