Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Goodyear Wrangler DURATRAC's

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2013, 08:26 PM   #1541
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I paid almost $1,200 for 4 tires installed with road hazard warranty from local goodyear. Prices are usually higher in Hawaii tho.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #1542
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got some duratracs on my gf's 4 runner and so far we like them quite a bit from our limited miles on them. $1370 otd installed with tax, 315/70/17s. can't wait to see some snow with them
Old 08-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #1543
Plenty of slaves for my robot colony?
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
What's the lowest price people are getting right now on a 265/75r16 Duratrac C? Post some details please. I've got a unique situation I can take advantage of but I need details quickly in order to be able to act. Thanks!
I got my 265/75-16 duratracs for about $180/tire plus $30 for shipping from tire rack. So about $865 bought, shipped, and installed.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #1545
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
I got my 265/75-16 duratracs for about $180/tire plus $30 for shipping from tire rack. So about $865 bought, shipped, and installed.
Did you pick up the install certificate from TireRack as well? I'm lucky because they have a warehouse in CT (no shipping!) just have to get them mounted and balanced.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #1546
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bought two duratracs off craigslist today brand new 265 75 16 for 250 bucks. Only bad thing is there e load but it was too good of a deal to pass up.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #1548
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered some 265 75 16 C duratracs mounted on 16x8.5 level 8 guardians from discout tire. Should have em by Tuesday, can't wait to post some pics!!
Old 08-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #1549
jaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of light

jaymac10's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine installed on Friday. I like them alot!

Fountain Tire (Which is owned by GoodYear) put in about 38lb's worth of air front and back.

They had a killer deal on BFG A/T KO's at about $190/tire installed! But said the Duratrac's were a better tire so I went with them.... They said the BFG AT, haven't really changed design in 13 years. Which says it's a great design, just older technology...

Just an FYI

Cheers,

Jay
Old 08-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #1550
jaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of light

jaymac10's Tacoma Gallery
265-75-16' under my 2013 DCLB with newly installed OEM Baja Suspenion Kit.

No rubbing with front flaps on...

Sorry for the crappy picture, low light on my iphone 5...

Old 09-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #1551
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
LOVE these tires. I've had em on one day and so many people have already asked me about them. Can't wait to give some reports as I get the miles on em

Old 09-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #1552
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
LOVE these tires. I've had em on one day and so many people have already asked me about them. Can't wait to give some reports as I get the miles on em

Nice looking truck! You'll love the tires!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #1553
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Still love my Duratracs. Probably end up gettin another set when these wear out.

Old 09-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #1554
FreakShow333
Nutzo333 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
Nutzo333's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Nutzo333
Good to see so many positive reviews on this tire. I plan on picking up a set of Studded 315/70 R17's for winter, hope they are as good as ive been reading because they will see some harsh snow.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:09 AM   #1555
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Yeah I was happy with 50K. Still hadn't reached the wear bars. A lot of the tire shops I called regarding replacing them were having a hard time finding the C load. A few actually said they may discontinue the C load. Not sure how much truth there is to that. Anyway I'm running Hurcules Trail Diggers now. Truck is almost paid off and it will see more offroad abuse.

How are those Hurcules Trail Diggers holding up? I have about 52,000 on my Duratracs and have considered going with a few different tires but am afraid I'll just compare whatever I buy to the Duratracs. They're not cheap but I'm amazed that I've gotten as many miles as I have out of such an agressive tire. Will need new sneaks before the snow flies this year but I plowed a LOT of snow last year with 45,000 mile Duratracs. Just great tires...
Old 09-06-2013, 04:16 AM   #1556
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
How are those Hurcules Trail Diggers holding up? I have about 52,000 on my Duratracs and have considered going with a few different tires but am afraid I'll just compare whatever I buy to the Duratracs. They're not cheap but I'm amazed that I've gotten as many miles as I have out of such an agressive tire. Will need new sneaks before the snow flies this year but I plowed a LOT of snow last year with 45,000 mile Duratracs. Just great tires...
They have been holding up great. Really liking the Hercs. I got them back in February and they haven't seen snow yet. Not sure how they are going to do but I was planning on siping them if need be. Being from NH I don't know if this would be the best choice of tire, pretty much all MTs sick in the snow.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:24 AM   #1557
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
They have been holding up great. Really liking the Hercs. I got them back in April so they haven't seen snow yet. Not sure how they are going to do but I was planning on siping them if need be. Being from NH I don't know if this would be the best choice of tire, pretty much all MTs sick in the snow.
Thanks for the info...definitely won't be able to go with a mud terrain with how I use my truck. I WISH I was in mud more! Was just looking to see if your initial thought was "these are great" or "I miss my Duratracs". I really can't figure out why I'd go with another tire. Maybe to save a few $$$ but I'm sure I'd regret it quickly with either tire noise, uneven wear, or the first time I got stuck. The Duratracs have just been amazing.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:29 AM   #1558
Central Scrutinizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Thanks for the info...definitely won't be able to go with a mud terrain with how I use my truck. I WISH I was in mud more! Was just looking to see if your initial thought was "these are great" or "I miss my Duratracs". I really can't figure out why I'd go with another tire. Maybe to save a few $$$ but I'm sure I'd regret it quickly with either tire noise, uneven wear, or the first time I got stuck. The Duratracs have just been amazing.
I've never had that regret moment with the Hercs. Do I miss my Duratacs? We will see when the snow flies. We don't really get that much here otherwise I would have opted for the Duratacs again, awesome snow tire.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #1559
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I wish it would snow here just so I can play in the snow
Maybe just for a couple weeks year tho...
Old 09-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #1560
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
so DURATRAC vs BFG AT's as far as wet/dry/snow and wear and tire who wins?

Products Discussed in this Thread