Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Konig Countersteers, KMC XD Enduros, or Pro.....

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Konig Countersteers, KMC XD Enduros, or Pro.....

I can get both for a good deal through a speciality shop here in Auburn. Whenever I sell my current set up, all of that money will go straight towards new wheels (16"x8") and tires (285/75/R16).

(silverback07):

Pro Comp Rock Crawler Streetlock:

Old 02-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #2
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
countersteers! idk how they would look with your color but they look sick on that super white... you should make a poll
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking the bronze Countersteers if I got those. The bronze TRD beadlocks look good with II as well.
Mods will have to make it into a poll....