Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Just got my General Grabber at2's

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my General Grabber at2's

These tire's are great haven't had to go into 4 wheel drive yet! Place's where my old tire's would get me stuck these just grab and go they look great and cost is a plus $ 550 for a set. I'm not going back to anything else.

P.s. On a side note I wont be removing my mud flap's they throw boulder's out of the tire. I like my paint.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
They are awesome huh?!!! I love em. was surprised that they looked better than i thought they would. ive found that they grab really well! you'll enjoy them
Old 02-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
im definitely getting these when the time comes.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
There well worth it
Old 01-26-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
jjames69 is on a distinguished road
jjames69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjames69 View Post
P.s. On a side note I wont be removing my mud flap's they throw boulder's out of the tire. I like my paint.
I'm just about to pull the trigger on these tires. I also just took the mud flaps off. I guess I should probably put them back on.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:26 PM   #7
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Pics
Old 01-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
all around a good tire for the money they can't be beat. Traction is friggin awesome and road noise... is well lets say wife approved. MPG depends mainly on two things 1= weight of tire 2= size. Mine are p265/70r17 and MPG decrease slight if any but worth the looks/performance IMO. Everything has to be a little "give and take" with tires. BTW the "P" rated tires have a 60,000 tread life warranty!
Old 01-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
im definitely getting these when the time comes.
lol well that didn't happen.