Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Where's all my daily commuters and weekend warriors?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
texastacobueno is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
texastacobueno's Tacoma Gallery
Where's all my daily commuters and weekend warriors?

Its FINALLY new tire time, and I'm a bit of a pickle. My Taco is both my daily driver (1 commute daily) and my family travel vehicle. Not to mention my rampaging weekends. So I need a good all around tire that will last, and I'm in Texas so I'm not worried bout snow and what not. So what tire are you guys out there running who are in my situation? I don't want a full on M/T either
Old 02-28-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
mine is my daily work truck, family vehicle with 2 car seats, and goes airborne at least one weekend a month...

im running BFG KM2s and they do just fine with rotation every 5,000 miles...

nothin too bad with an aggressive tire on a truck that gets driven so much...
Old 02-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i like my bridgestone dueler a/t revos alot, but they are pricey. check out the pathfinder all terrains at discount tire, as well as some mastercraft courser a/t's..........i know people running both and they like them alot.