Dunlop Rover M/T Maxx Traction?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
2006SWB is on a distinguished road

Army: Kiowa Warrior Armament, electronics and avionics Tech
Name: Bill
2006SWB's Tacoma Gallery
Dunlop Rover M/T Maxx Traction?

I am thinking about getting these. Does anybody have any input or feedback about these tires. On a few websites they are getting good reviews.
Attached Thumbnails
Dunlop Rover M/T Maxx Traction?-galleryimg_rovermtmaxx_3qtr.jpg   Dunlop Rover M/T Maxx Traction?-galleryimg_rovermtmaxx_front.jpg  
Old 03-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Havent seen any reviews of them but IMO I dont care for the tread pattern too much. Not aggressive enough for it to be a true MT, and not enough of a sidewall pattern either.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
If they are cheep why not, but they do look more like a A/T than a M/T.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #4
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
i have a buddy that put them on his GMC a few weeks ago. he said they were kickass in the snow compared to the Mastercrafts he ran previously. he was out riding around when we were getting 8-10" and said he had no trouble. no mud review yet, as the ground is still frozen here. IMO they are a pretty good looking tire after i saw them in person...if looks mean anything to you.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
djs05tacoma will become famous soon enough

djs05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My dad has them on his ram 2500 for the last 15-20k and loves them. Handles snow/icey roads well and does pretty well in the mud considering they are more of an all terrain. They are also pretty quiet and seem to be wearing pretty well. Thinking that will be next tire, since they are pretty cheap and seem to do pretty well.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:10 AM   #6
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
i just came across this on tire rack. the reviews were pretty good. i got a quote for $584 for (4) 265/75/16 shipped to guam. not bad, they look like a nice tire too.
im slamming cash on these puppies once the cash is available!!
Old 01-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #7
David S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud of
David S's Tacoma Gallery
I have these tires, and they are AWESOME. Best tire I've ever had. They have the mountain-snowflake symbol, and are AMAZING in the snow. I drove 5,200 miles from Seattle, WA to Austin, TX and back a couple of weeks ago (December). 75mph on packed snow, no problem at all. Ice? No problem (still have to take it easy, these aren't blizzaks). The aggressive tread is great in the deep snow and mud. I would really have to try to get this truck stuck. This tire is the best of all of the worlds.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #8
"Loud Tires Can Save Lives"
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

91Toyotabogger's Tacoma Gallery
I have had two sets of the Dunlop Mud Rover, they make a good tire, ill probably put these on my new vehicle.