Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

pirelli scorpion

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
pirelli scorpion

can someone take a pic of their perille scorpion atr tires! I am getting those they look awesome pretty cheap price on tirerack
Old 03-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I think they're overpriced...
Old 03-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #4
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
i know it's a different truck but my stepdad had them on his f-250 and they almost went bald at 20K miles
Old 03-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
mixaro is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
mixaro's Tacoma Gallery
oh stay away from them they wear like crap, i've run them and a few of my friends have too and even with a tight and aligned front end they wore way quicker then they should have.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #6
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
I had them on my F-250 and I got about 45K on them before they went bold. I also do a lot of towing.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
Nope.....I wasn't there........
general61 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
general61's Tacoma Gallery
I would stay away from those if I were you. I had a set of 20's(the ATR) on my F150, after 300 miles and non stop vibrations, Yokohama's were installed.........
Old 02-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #8
It's great to be here...it's great to be anywhere.
BigBlue06 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
BigBlue06's Tacoma Gallery
Wow..I have a set of AT/R's on my 06 that have 75K on 'em and I should get at least another 5K...kept 'em rotated & balanced every other oil change and properly inflated. Only a little off-road driving but they've been awesome in the snow, pretty decent in rain too. A LITTLE vibration over 60MPH when cold but once they're warm all is good. I'm surpised to hear what you guys have gone through...Rick
Old 02-23-2011, 10:36 AM   #9
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine 14 months/16k on them and people still ask if I just got new tires. For mainly highway driving they look good and drive great.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:46 AM   #10
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I only got 35k out of my ATR's. Dont waste your money.

Edit: Didn't realize this thread was so old, OP probably already got tires by now considering its been almost a year since the first post.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #11

LOL Max...figured some newbie like me would stumble across it and wanted to relate my own experience. "Yours may vary".
Old 02-24-2011, 05:38 AM   #12
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue06 View Post
LOL Max...figured some newbie like me would stumble across it and wanted to relate my own experience. "Yours may vary".
It would have been nice to get 75k out of mine.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:33 AM   #13

When I read the reviews on Tire Rack, this seemed attainable mon . I got more outta those stock BFG's she came with than I was supposed to too...I'm anal as hell about pressure, rotation and balance, the guy who put the AT/R's on said best thing I could do, plus I try not to spin the suckers too much LOL...Rick
Old 02-24-2011, 12:04 PM   #14
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Love them and I got all 4 mounted and balanced for $640 at TireKingdom

265/75/16

I got the E load and at 10k miles now with NO noticeable wear, uneven wear or ride issues.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #15
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I had a set on a Suburban for about 2 weeks. After sitting overnight, they had pretty bad flat spots for the first 5 miles or so of driving. Discount tire told me that was because of the nylon belts in them. They took them back and sent me a set of Michelin LTXs for the same price.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
Love them and I got all 4 mounted and balanced for $640 at TireKingdom

265/75/16

I got the E load and at 10k miles now with NO noticeable wear, uneven wear or ride issues.

Mine weren't the load range E and showed little wear after 20k. But as soon as I got to about 25k they went down hill quickly. I only got 35k, maybe there is a difference between the wear on the load range E and C. I did do a lot more heavy towing after I reach the 25k as I bought a bigger boat, maybe that had something to do with it.