Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

How's this for original?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
How's this for original?

Just snagged a new set of Goodyear Duratracs so I thought I would try something different. Got a set of 17" FJ wheels and painted them with Duplicolor Wheel Coating. The color is called graphite and it's very durable. Needless to say I'm VERY pleased with the results and if they ever get damaged I can just touch em up!! Oh and their 285/70/17's. Thoughts??

Old 03-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dude...Beautiful truck man...Im not a fan of campershells, But your truck makes me want one.

Well done!!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
very...very nice!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Smackalicious!
Bz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 169th FW
Name: Bryan
Bz3r0's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bz3r0 Send a message via Yahoo to Bz3r0
Cool

Looks good! I'll be gettin some rims/tires + Lift after i get back from the big sandbox
Old 03-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
love the colour wheels. that is the colour i want to paint my steel wheels
Old 03-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Thanks guys! No rubbing what so ever.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Dude...Beautiful truck man...Im not a fan of campershells, But your truck makes me want one.

Well done!!
Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't a fan of them either but if you ever purchase one you will never go back. I throw all of my crap in the back and it stays DRY! Also great to sleep back there.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #12
fau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to all
Name: Tom
fau8823's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #13
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. I like it. Good job man!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #15
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect! like them better than an aftermarket set
Old 03-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #16
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
fukin sweeet Wes
Old 03-08-2010, 06:59 PM   #18

I really appreciate it guys! Yeah, that duplicolor paint really exceeded my expectations! It honestly looks like a superb powdercoat job.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #19
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 03-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #20
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Wow, those look really clean. They almost look as if they came that way. Great job!