Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Whatcha Think??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Whatcha Think??

Here is my truck

Here are the wheels I'm looking at

and the tires

Opinions please!!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Might need a little smaller tire than a 35
Old 03-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here's AzD54's Truck with a similar setup...I know he's rockin the Trail Grapplers with Black wheels...looks sooooo mean

Old 03-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like it...But i'd just paint the stock wheels black to save some $$$
Old 03-09-2010, 09:09 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
The stock wheels with those tires won't clear his UCAs and WHEEL SPACERS ARE THE DEVIL!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Looks good. Might need a little smaller tire than a 35
Haha not after i put the 6" lift on it....I wish lol. Im getting the 285's
Old 03-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
Local TW dissenter

Quote:
Well these arent too expensive rlly. I found them for 109 a piece. Powdercoating would be over $300 i think
Old 03-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #10
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is going to look Bad Ass
Old 03-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
Local TW dissenter

Here is another thought. Would the trail grapplers or BFG KM2 be a better mudder with decent street manners?
BFG:
Old 03-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Nice setup but those Pro Comps and DC-1's are just too common on our trucks. Branch out!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
Here is another thought. Would the trail grapplers or BFG KM2 be a better mudder with decent street manners?
BFG:
Dude the KM2s are way solid! They've been proven in damn near every condition! Those Nittos might be a little soft and wear out in a year or maybe even less...TONS of guys on here are rockin the KM2s and absolutely love em
Old 03-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #14
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
The stock wheels with those tires won't clear his UCAs and WHEEL SPACERS ARE THE DEVIL!
Ahhhh si' senoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
Well these arent too expensive rlly. I found them for 109 a piece. Powdercoating would be over $300 i think
Sweet, Well what are you waiting for...
Old 03-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #15
Local TW dissenter

Quote:
Ahhhh si' senoir

Sweet, Well what are you waiting for...
Just gotta get the finances in order. lol I'll prolly go ahead and get the wheels soon and maybe the tires closer to winter. The TN summers are killer on mud tires.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #16
StrongYota22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
StrongYota22's Tacoma Gallery
Woo West TN. I am hoping to order the same wheels with the 285 duratracs. I think your setup with the KM2's is going to look badass man.