LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BFG mud terrain km2's

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
BFG mud terrain km2's

I have been told now by two tire shops that they dont recommend km2's because of a problem with how they wear. Apparently I will be lucky to get 30k out of them. If you have them can you please tell me if this is true and how much life you guys are getting out of them?
Old 03-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i have 800 on them, ill keep you posted
Old 03-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
i have 800 on them, ill keep you posted
lol alright get driving
Old 03-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i am at around 20,000 miles on mine and they have a lot of meat on them... i will check with a tire depth gauge in a few mins after my daughter goes to bed...
Old 03-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
k... my brand new spare is at 19/32, my tires are at 14/32, and on the gauge, red starts at 4/32...

i rotate the tires every oil change (5,000 miles) and just did the 4th rotation 3 weeks ago...

i do a lot of street driving, and offroading in hard rocky terrain at least once a month...

forget the tire shops and do what you like...

Old 03-17-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
right on, thanks cause I really like the km2's and they are cheaper then the nitto trail grapplers I was looking at.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:38 PM   #8
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
one more question whats the road noise like?
Old 03-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #9
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
well compared to other mud terrains