Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

konig countersteer

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
konig countersteer

i cant find these shits anywhere! ive looked a lot online and ive found nothing. are they not making them anymore? not popular? or what?
Old 03-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
You should know by now that Konig hates you. They're probably taking them off the market just until you settle on a different set, then they're going to announce a free give away to everyone named Casey. After my set is shipped, they're going to throw the rest in the ocean.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
jfr02 will become famous soon enough

Army:
jfr02's Tacoma Gallery
jlbmotorsports.com
they should still be in stock
Old 03-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
You should know by now that Konig hates you. They're probably taking them off the market just until you settle on a different set, then they're going to announce a free give away to everyone named Casey. After my set is shipped, they're going to throw the rest in the ocean.
its a good thing i hate you. because if i didnt i would hate you after you saying that.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfr02 View Post
jlbmotorsports.com
they should still be in stock
http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/rims/konig-list.html
Old 03-20-2010, 04:43 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks yo!
Old 03-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
I bet those bronze countersteers would be tits on my SWB
ive always wanted to know what that looks like on RR
Old 03-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I wish I could get the bronze ones with a nice black ring around it, or vice versa. It would look dope on my desert sand
Old 03-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #9
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
ive always wanted to know what that looks like on RR
Only one way to find out I bet they'd look sick.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
you really think so? lol
Old 03-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I wish I could get the bronze ones with a nice black ring around it, or vice versa. It would look dope on my desert sand
so would a HUGE rockstar sticker on the tailgate.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
damn straight!

gimme 10 minutes
Old 03-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #13
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
you really think so? lol
Bronze wheels only look good on red and white vehicles IMHO.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #14
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I vote Bronze if you get them.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:23 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
new thread with wheels
Old 03-20-2010, 11:21 PM   #16
"thats what she said"
01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future

Name: joe
01taquito's Tacoma Gallery
Dude i wish that was a wheel i could afford. 2500 for 4 wheels... I just shit myself huhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
Old 03-21-2010, 06:02 AM   #17
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01taquito View Post
Dude i wish that was a wheel i could afford. 2500 for 4 wheels... I just shit myself huhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
no, thats $690 for all 4
Old 03-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-29-2010, 12:42 AM   #20
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01taquito View Post
the way he adds, i doubt he shat himself because of the price

jk