LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Pics of XD Hoss Machined with bead lock rings

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Blue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really nice
Blue76's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of XD Hoss Machined with bead lock rings

Anyone ever seen a photo of these on the internet anywhere? I have googled with no luck.

Greg
Old 03-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
never seen anybody pay for the street locks!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
Blue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really nice
Blue76's Tacoma Gallery
Me either.. just curious what they might look like. I have seen people pay for some crazy stuff though... I have had my share.

Greg
Old 03-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
yeah would be interesting to see what they look like. i have the black hoss's, but never got the street locks.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
I have the XD hoss machined but don't have the bead lock ring. Check them out in my gallery
Old 03-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #6
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I really want a set of these...
Old 12-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #7
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is pretty old but when I read it I was interested to see also. They are black but I think they look pretty sick too.

http://www.google.com/images?q=XD+ho...w=1445&bih=702
Old 12-26-2010, 11:45 PM   #8
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
I keep seeing them on the hoss wheels and people say it's the simulated beadlock ring from procomp but on procomps website they say it won't fit. I'm not sure. It might actually fit though