1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Has anybody done business with JK Wheels/Inland Wheels?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by blazze2005, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Mar 26, 2010 at 7:28 PM
    blazze2005

blazze2005 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Pre-Runner Sport
    Fuel Off-Road Octane Wheels,Yokohama Geolander ATS 265/65/17.Grillcraft,Borla Exhaust,Truxedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover,Pop n Lock Tailgate Security,Custom Wet Okle TRD Seat Covers,Catch-All Matts,Gatorback Belt,Shorty Antenna,Toyota Bed Matt,Sirius Radio,Vent Sades,20% Lumar Window Tint
    Has anyone bought anything from jkwheels.com AKA JK Motorsports?

They are also known as Inland Wheel Center in San Bernadino, CA on Mill St.

Thank you for any reviews or info on this company

2. Apr 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM
    mikewardo

mikewardo New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner long bed
    blazze2005 I'm sitting here right now waiting for my rims to be installed...V Rock Recon 17" x 9" with 0 offset in black. Great price on the rims, found them on Ebay....service sucks beyond belief...i signed up on the forum just to warn you. I scheduled an appt on monday for today at 9:00am...confirmed yesterday...showed up this morning at 9:00am was 3rd in line for my "appt" and have watched 6 cars go in and out infront of me. It's now 12:08pm and my truck still aint done. They started at 11:30am for rims only...their excuse is the boss cousin needed to be snuck in...boss aint here...and the sister of the mgr snuck in, also not here...its pure bullsh!+. Don't come here. Buy the rims and take them to be installed anywhere else. Also if you get em on ebay you won't pay tax, here I did. Hope this helps...the people here are very shady!!!

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Apr 13, 2011 at 5:37 PM
    mikewardo

mikewardo New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner long bed
    update to the above question. I drove my truck home that day with the new rims and had a new steering wheel shake i had not had before. I was in a hurry to get home as they had already blown my day and i didnt want to return to them to wait longer to have my tires re balanced. I also live over an hour away from their shop. I have a life time balance on my tires through Americas tire so i figured the folowing week i would just go to Americas Tire and have them balance it. I did that last week and the problem persists. I took it back to Americas Tire again today and had them re balance it and drove off and it still shaking so i drove right back and they re balanced it again with me watching and i saw that the rim was out of round and wobbley. I called up Inland Wheel Center, spoke to the same guy that ruined my saturday and hes telling me its too late to have it exchanged because he dosent warranty cheaply made chineese wheels, all i can do is bring in my factory rims and he can send in the faulty rim to the manufacturer and have them look at it and see if its made wrong or if i damaged it. this process would also take 30 days. I told him it was that way from day one and he said why didnt you call me sooner. I told him i was pissed off when i left his shop and the last thing i wanted to do was drive back up to his shop for a balance. We went back and forth several times to no avail. he did offer to me that i could go to any V-Rock dealer and they could send in the rim for inspection. I asked for whom that might be in my area and he referred me to their website. I asked what their website was and he said he didnt know. I then asked for their phone # and he wouldnt give it to me as he only had the wholesale # He gave me absolutely no way to fix the problem other than to cart my @$$ back to him for some more punishment. DONT EVER GET RIMS FROM THESE CROOKS, SERVICE SUCKS AND SERVICE SUCKS, DID I MENTION SERVICE SUCKS!!! OH AND THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING YOUR $$$ FOR CHEAP CHINEESE WHEELS ONLY TO LATER TELL YOU THEYRE CHEAP.

4. Apr 13, 2011 at 7:57 PM
    blazze2005

blazze2005 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Pre-Runner Sport
    Fuel Off-Road Octane Wheels,Yokohama Geolander ATS 265/65/17.Grillcraft,Borla Exhaust,Truxedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover,Pop n Lock Tailgate Security,Custom Wet Okle TRD Seat Covers,Catch-All Matts,Gatorback Belt,Shorty Antenna,Toyota Bed Matt,Sirius Radio,Vent Sades,20% Lumar Window Tint
    Mike thanks for your post...

I ordered my wheels and tires from them over the phone

My order took longer then promised

Yes some of their sales people are very shady!!! Lots of lies!!!

Only had my wheels for 10 months and allready corrosion has set in

They wont return my emails and won't return my phone calls

Next set of wheels I buy won't be from jkmotorsports.com AKA Inland Wheel Center

UPDATE----> They changed their web address...I Wonder Why???????

Now they call themselves wheelsandspinners.com

Products Discussed in

To Top