Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Help want to get rid of tpms light on 07

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
DARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to behold
DARK TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Help want to get rid of tpms light on 07

hi everyone can any one tell me how to get rid of the tpms light with out tape or a wheelbarrel tire i just bought revolvers and dont have my original tpms out of my old wheels sold all together can anyone help me
Old 03-31-2010, 01:25 AM   #2
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Purchase new TPMS and have them programmed for your truck, but I hear that is $$$.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:35 AM   #3
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Just throwing this idea out there, but is there a fuse specifically used for that sensor?
Old 03-31-2010, 01:42 AM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Crack open the gauge cluster and take out the LED.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Its not horribly hard to open up the gauges and remove the LED. The hardest part is getting the needles lined back up. I remove it a lot of times for my customers.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:57 PM   #7
DARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to behold
DARK TRD's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have step by step instructions how to take the led out and does it mess with the ecu not having tpms pics please
Old 05-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #8
bama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
bama trd's Tacoma Gallery
just added a thread on how to disable the light , its been out there for a while but I just tried it and so far its working great
Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jeremy, can you post the link on here. I am trying to compile as much information about the TPMS as possible. Even how to disable the light. The question gets asked a whole bunch and I think it would make a great sticky. I will post it as soon as I get everything together.

Thanks
Old 05-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #10
bama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
bama trd's Tacoma Gallery
Just drove my truck about 30 miles on some errands and still NO TPMS LIGHT!!! I'm not sure how to post instructions over on this thread - Just go to "search" and type" Disabled TPMS on my 2008". I posted it earlier on todays date.