1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Noob Needs Some Tire Help

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Reaper10, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Apr 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM
    Reaper10

Reaper10 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Oak Harbor, Washington
    Vehicle:
    '10 Silver DC 4x4 TRD OR
    Billstein 5100's all around, ToyTec coilovers up front, ToyTec 1.5" AAL in the rear with TSB leaf springs, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, XD Revolvers in Black wrapped in 265/70/17 BFG TA/KOs, AFE Pro Dry S Airfilter, Pioneer AVIC-X920BT in-dash NAVI, Devil Horns by Andres, 14 inch shorty antenna
    So, I've been on TW for the better part of my day and still haven't found a real clear answer to my question. I have a 2010 TRD OR DC 4 x 4. I've installed Billie 1500's all around and have the fronts set to 1.75. I want to put the XD Revolvers (black) 17 x 9 on the truck. What's the best tire size to avoid rubbing on anything? I've been through so many tire size calcualtors my eyes are blurred. I sure appreciate the help. This website is costing me a damn fortune by the way. My wife cringes everytime she sees me at the computer...Yep there goes another mortgage payment...

2. Apr 1, 2010 at 3:03 PM
    05sctaco

05sctaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Santa Cruz
    any kind of tire in 265/70/17's Muds, With A/T's you can go a lil bit bigger. I've seen 275/75/16's might be hard to find.

Products Discussed in

To Top