Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

FJ Trail Team Rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Trail Team Rims

Are these still hard to find? Because i have the opportunity to get a set for $600 brand new and I'm unsure if i should jump on it or not......
Thanks
Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
jump
Old 04-01-2010, 10:20 PM   #5
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure they are the Trail Teams edition wheels and not just the Anthracite SE wheels? If they are in fact real jump on them with a vengeance.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:09 AM   #6
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Are you sure they are the Trail Teams edition wheels and not just the Anthracite SE wheels? If they are in fact real jump on them with a vengeance.
I havent seen the rims in person yet, but does anyone know the part number for the TT rims so i can check?
Old 04-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #7
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
I havent seen them but does anyone know the part number for the TT rims so i can check?
I could not find a part# for the matte black ones, but, working backwards for you:

Silver: #PT904-35070

Anthracite: #PT904-35071

But a set of 4 of either of these is typically $525

Peter