Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone paint their wheels with Duplicolor HWP102 Graphite paint?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!
navyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

navyrt's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone paint their wheels with Duplicolor HWP102 Graphite paint?

Has anyone painted their wheels with Duplicolor HWP102 Graphite paint? I'm thinking about using this color to do mine and would love to see any photos from anyone who has used this brand and color. Also any tips (other than whats in the "mods/tutorials" section). I have already painted the openings in my current wheels black, but I'm wanting something different.