Just Came Out New Pro Comp 7032 Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
Dannyandtrisha is on a distinguished road
Dannyandtrisha's Tacoma Gallery
Just Came Out New Pro Comp 7032 Wheels

Just got my wheels on. I love them! I will post better pics later
Attached Thumbnails
Just Came Out New Pro Comp 7032 Wheels-17x9-new-wheel-2.jpg   Just Came Out New Pro Comp 7032 Wheels-17x9-new-wheel-3.jpg   Just Came Out New Pro Comp 7032 Wheels-17x9-new-wheel.jpg  
Old 04-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
LOOKS AWESOME! how much?
Old 04-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
Got them for 140.00 each
Old 04-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
SICK dude, procomp the best hands down
Old 04-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #5
Thanks
Old 04-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the price and i must say they are bad ass
Old 04-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #7
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

looks sharp! Black wheels are in - low maintenance and none of the flash.

Chrome/polishing is just more work!
Old 04-13-2010, 06:13 AM   #10
17x9 with 4.75 BS. They were on back order for 2 months. The sensors fit and the center caps as well. Be for these I had a set of KMC and the sensors didn't fit so I had to get bands and the center caps wouldn't fit either. That was frustrating. So far so good with these Pro Comps!
Old 04-15-2010, 12:48 AM   #11
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice setup, mine is kinda similar:

Old 04-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn....those look clean! Congrats!!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #13
JOEVFL is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
JOEVFL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post
Nice setup, mine is kinda similar:

I love both of your rides!

What size wheels/tires are these above?

Danny, what size tires are you running?
Old 04-15-2010, 08:06 PM   #14
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any experience with Pro Comp gloss black wheels? I am asking regarding the chipping and or durability in a winter climate. I know the story behind chrome and that it doesn't react too well to salt and other winter crap. I know polished are solid wheels but a bitch too keep clean. I am not into a totally black wheel that is powder coated because it is not my style. I do like the Pro Comp 5806 series in Gloss Black with the Stainless lip though. Any thoughts on the Gloss Black finish.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:59 AM   #15
"Obviously, You're not a Golfer..."
swervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW) Aegis FCS, Soon to Be LCPO on the USS BULKELY
Name: Jonas
swervin22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyandtrisha View Post
17x9 with 4.75 BS. They were on back order for 2 months. The sensors fit and the center caps as well. Be for these I had a set of KMC and the sensors didn't fit so I had to get bands and the center caps wouldn't fit either. That was frustrating. So far so good with these Pro Comps!
Where did you get the wheels from? I like those!!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #16
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Bump^^^
Old 04-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #17
Tires are 285 70 17 BFG's
Old 04-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #18
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sick wheels
Old 04-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #20
thai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud of

thai fyter's Tacoma Gallery
Those are SWEET. Love 'em. Makes me wish I didn't have chrome.