Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Hankook Dynapro ATM's

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
dieselstaco is on a distinguished road

dieselstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hankook Dynapro ATM's

Just wondering what you guys thought of these skins. I've read a lot of positive reviews, but all from other brands of truck.
What did you pay for 4? Any pics? How happy are you with them?

Thanks for the input!
Old 04-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
hope u dont mean these... they suck ass

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/atta...0-img_7717.jpg
Old 04-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Love my dynapro atm's. Several members on here have them and I've never heard a complaint.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:07 AM   #4
as in Gobias some coffee
gobias will become famous soon enoughgobias will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
gobias's Tacoma Gallery
I really like mine. Driven a bit over 1,000 miles on them so far in dirt, gravel, rain, and pavement and they're great. I got all 4 of mine for about $500 because a friend works at DT but I'd say you could expect somewhere around $650 including mounting, balancing, and tax.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
RockyTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Dojo
RockyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i like hankooks, i saw it at pepboys, but thread is not very deep.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I got 265/75/16 Dynapo ATMs and there great. I've had em for a few months now and they perform well on and off road. I only paid $585 OTD with warranties and all fro Discount Tire