Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Revo2 or Michelin LTX MS2?

View Poll Results: Which tire is better suited for me?
Bridgestone Dueler Revo2 14 46.67%
Michelin LTX MS2 16 53.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #1
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Revo2 or Michelin LTX MS2?

Which tire do you recommend? A All terrain or highway tire?

I have a Prerunner, no mudding, occasional camping trip, skiing, live in the Northwest.

Revo2 or Michelin MS2? Both had great reviews, just a different type of tire
Old 05-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
the revo 2's are the shit. check their ratings and you'll see too
Old 05-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #3
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I love my MS2's
Old 05-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
bump...please give me your opinions
Old 05-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are great on the highway, quiet and they ride nice.
I've been in muddy situations and haven't had an issue getting through. I haven't gone into deep mud (more than 12" deep) and haven't been offroad so I can't offer anything there.
I would let you put the wheels and tires on if you were local.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #6
kylek250 is on a distinguished road
kylek250's Tacoma Gallery
very different tires. the revos are awsome, however if you spend most of your time highway drivin, you absolutley cant beat the ms2. hands down
Old 05-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #7
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, I am REVO guy Since they have been release. The best damn snow tire i have ever owned and will buy nothing else. The wear fantastic on pavement as well. My last set i had on my 97 Taco lasted 40K on the surface streets, really a great tire.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
Banned
Isthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Isthatahemi's Tacoma Gallery
I have LTX MS1's on my work truck. Good Tire, not great, but good.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
Silver06Taco is on a distinguished road
Silver06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm having the LTX M/S 2's put on this coming Friday...I can't wait!
Old 10-23-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
Climber is on a distinguished road
Climber's Tacoma Gallery
so how about a report?

on the LTX MS-2s -- how are they in the wet? That was always the weakness of the first generation. They lasted well and were OK on snow and ice. I have the Revos, but they are still young and I wonder a bit how they will do once they are worn down past the siping.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #11
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
I have the REVO on mine, and it's great. Also check out the Wrangler silent armour...had that on my 4Runner, and it was also fantastic.