Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

TRD rims?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
rberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ralphie
rberumen2's Tacoma Gallery
TRD rims?

I have 16 inch TRD rims and need new tires. i have a 3 inch lift and was wondering what the biggest i can go without any complications of rubbing or trimming. also, my rims are powdercoated black, but was wondering if you guys think i should get other black rims like 16, or 17 XD monsters or motometal or just keep the stock 16's since most black rims look the same IMO. what do you guys think?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
265/75/16s
Old 05-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Dont think they make monsters in anything below 18".