Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BFG KM2s on Backorder?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
BFG KM2s on Backorder?

I went to the tire shop today and was looking to get some KM2s mounted in 285/70/17s and they said that they were looking at a National Backorder.
Has anyone else heard of this?
Old 05-06-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
I went to the tire shop today and was looking to get some KM2s mounted in 285/70/17s and they said that they were looking at a National Backorder.
Has anyone else heard of this?
It is true
Old 05-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard of it too.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dang. Well I'm either going with the BFG ATs, Cooper STTs, Or Hankooks.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
#1 Member
Tacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud of

Name: Hunter
Tacofanatic05''s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've also been looking into getting the hankook mt's!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #6

Yeah they seem like great tires. The only "flaw" I've heard of is the lack of siping.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
callahansd
callahansd's Tacoma Gallery
i honestly think i got the last 4, my set only about a month ago, came 4 different states haha, they said there were some in Alaska? guess their gone now too
Old 05-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #8

When do yall think they will be ready?
Old 05-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #9
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Im def. getting the Hankook's for my next tire. All the reviews Ive read/heard say that there great, even in wet conditions and snow. Packed snow not so much, but thats why their pined for studs. And they look B.A!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #10
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
I heard that too...

If you have KM2's and have a bad tires or blow out then your screwed, because there's no replacements.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cooper STTs are sick!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
Im def. getting the Hankook's for my next tire. All the reviews Ive read/heard say that there great, even in wet conditions and snow. Packed snow not so much, but thats why their pined for studs. And they look B.A!
I've got the Hankook A/Ts are there pretty nice. They have a decent tread design and a 50k Tread Warranty
Old 05-06-2010, 09:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
I think that im going to be getting some duratrac's next weekend. I've heard some pretty good things about them.
Cortland on here has em and there sooo nice! And big to...I thought he was running 285/75/16s but they were 265/75/16
Old 05-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #15
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskie_78 View Post
I heard that too...

If you have KM2's and have a bad tires or blow out then your screwed, because there's no replacements.
I popped one 2 weeks ago and had a replacement in like 30 hours
Old 05-07-2010, 04:25 AM   #16
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskie_78 View Post
I heard that too...

not true.Most(including MAST) keep a stash of tires for adjustment purposes.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #17
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiser5150 View Post
not true.Most(including MAST) keep a stash of tires for adjustment purposes.
"no tires at all" that's what they told me at Discount Tire. IMO wouldn't take the chances.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #18
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Firestone Destination MT's, Cooper STT's, Kuhmo Road Venture MT's... or if you really have money get the Goodyear MT/R Kevlars.

- Rich
Old 05-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #19
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. I couldn't get them either.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #20

I called another store about the Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains and it sounds like the same deal!