Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone ran Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
#1 Member
Tacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud of

Name: Hunter
Tacofanatic05''s Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ran Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials?

Has anyone had a set of these?
If so how did they wear, and how many miles did you get out of them?
I found a place that i can order them and get them installed for $850, cheap compared to what i've been looking at recently!

This is a link to the picture of the tires!

http://www.truckandvan.com/products/...law_radial.jpg
Old 05-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #3
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
a fella around here ran em on his 1st gen D-cab.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
they do quite well on desert race trucks, but from what i have heard, they wear like erasers on road...
lol. I new a couple of guys that ran them. Between around town driving and some offroading they were gone in a flash. They are some great offroading tires though!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #5
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sparky4.0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
they do quite well on desert race trucks, but from what i have heard, they wear like erasers on road...
ditto.. i have set of the BIAS ply. on a jeep for offroad use only and hate them. but i prolly wouldnt like the radials either. i know that dosent help you. but no1 has gave you much input so far
Old 05-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #6
#1 Member
Tacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud of

Name: Hunter
Tacofanatic05''s Tacoma Gallery
Yea i figured they wouldn't wear worth a shit anyways. I just found them really cheap and just wanted to know if anyone likes them
Old 05-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #7
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sparky4.0's Tacoma Gallery
a buddy of mine has the MTZ radials. great offroad. we took some long roadtrips to OHV parks and the wear was good. my other buddy is running them now but i havent seen the wear pattern lately.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #8
crazydaze_95 is on a distinguished road
crazydaze_95's Tacoma Gallery
i have 35'' mtzs, i drive 50+ miles a day, i have had them for 2 years now and still have tons of tread. i liked them soo much i gat a set for my jeep,and they are great offroad too
Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #10
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I run the bias ply but don't have any experience with the radials. I do however highly recommend the radials over these for a truck that sees a lot of asphalt. These have worn decently, but 1 has gone bad or something because it shakes like crazy at 25 mph and discount can't seem to get it balanced right. The radials are probably pretty sweet. I love my Baja Claws, especially the loud hum on the road...it really makes you feel like you're riding in a truck with some super aggressive tires. After these, I'll never go back to a AT because they don't work good in the mud like these do.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
thats bad ass^^
Old 05-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #12
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

you mean like these ......46" for our "Shop" truck.and no the young lady is not included in the sale . of Mickey T's..

We have heard good reviews on the Baja MTZ.....for both "MUD" and rock.....