Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Painted my Enkei WT4

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
Tacomagator is on a distinguished road
Tacomagator's Tacoma Gallery
Painted my Enkei WT4

I'll get some better pics today...turned out good.
Attached Thumbnails
Painted my Enkei WT4-imag0069.jpg   Painted my Enkei WT4-imag0070.jpg   Painted my Enkei WT4-imag0071.jpg  
Old 05-09-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
damn! i like!!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:57 AM   #3
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
nice work, they looks sweet!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #4
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Thats definitely an improvement. I think they'd look even better without that center cap on them too.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Thats definitely an improvement. I think they'd look even better without that center cap on them too.

yeah i mounted on without the cap and it looked kinda funky.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Way better then chrome strong work!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Dang those almost look non factory now. Nice Work!
Old 05-09-2010, 11:13 AM   #8
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
cool looking
Old 05-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #9
thanks for the comments...here are a few more pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Painted my Enkei WT4-imag0075.jpg   Painted my Enkei WT4-imag0076.jpg   Painted my Enkei WT4-imag0077.jpg  
Old 05-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #10
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
wow, looks really good man. good work.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #11
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
look nice...i dig em

Old 05-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #13
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomagator View Post
thanks for the comments...here are a few more pics.
look good do u pained or power coated ?
Old 05-17-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdagule View Post
look good do u pained or power coated

I primered them then painted them myself.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome
Old 05-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #17
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomagator View Post
I primered them then painted them myself.
damn dude you did an awesome job. I though you took them somewhere to get professionally painted. They look really good.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
damn dude you did an awesome job. I though you took them somewhere to get professionally painted. They look really good.

thanks...yeah i wanted to take them somewhere but it would be a pain with dismount and taking the tire off them remount and balance...starts to add up $$$. I did sand the rims at first to take the shine off and help the primer stick.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:35 AM   #19
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't a fan in the first pics, but after looking at your second post with more pics, I really like them. Im thinking about going with black rims in the future and was wondering how they would look on a silver truck. I def think thats the way I'm going to go now. I'm impressed, good work!
Old 05-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
I wasn't a fan in the first pics, but after looking at your second post with more pics, I really like them. Im thinking about going with black rims in the future and was wondering how they would look on a silver truck. I def think thats the way I'm going to go now. I'm impressed, good work!

yeah i debated painting them for a while and im glad I did. Black rims on the silver truck looks pretty tough.