Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tire Gate Hitch Carrier

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Tire Gate Hitch Carrier

I was looking into maybe getting one of these to haul my spare around. I was wondering if anyone has seen one, used one or has any feedback. I am not sure if I want to buy a whole new custom bumper.
Attached Thumbnails
Tire Gate Hitch Carrier-hg_01_b.jpg   Tire Gate Hitch Carrier-hg_02.jpg   Tire Gate Hitch Carrier-hg_03.jpg   Tire Gate Hitch Carrier-hg_05.jpg  
Old 05-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
Name: Dillon
10.21's Tacoma Gallery
I love these things but I also love my back-up camera. I was looking into the tiregate and talked to a couple of guys around town who had them. They love it, I have never heard anything bad about it. Cool thing about this specific hitch (or ones like it) is aside from modding your truck, you can mod the hitch (jerry can carrier, jack mounts, etc.) There's a picture floating around TW of a guy who has a hitch like this with all sorts of accessories on it, if I find it, I'll post it...hopefully move you into the right direction...

What do you need a whole new bumper for?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
could you use this behind it

Old 05-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
someone was selling one of those here awhile ago.people ripped him apart real bad.i think it only looks good if you have a cap or an SUV.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is sic...but it's $$$$
http://tiregate.com/prerunner_0.shtml
Old 05-11-2010, 02:26 AM   #6
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Well I just threw the Bestop Supertruck Top on it so putting the tire gate on would defeat having a Top. I use this as my DD and as a truck on the weekend so I need to have the tailgate on it.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:00 AM   #7
garzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of light

garzanium's Tacoma Gallery
I considered one myself, but have never seen it on a Tacoma. Keep us posted if you find any pics or any additional info.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
there was a guy with one on here a while back, it looked awfull! haha but he didnt have a topper and it was the factory spare. maybe with a nicer wheel/tire on it it would look better

to me it looks like it sticks up and out way too far.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #9

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I think that I am just gonna get a new high clearance bumper with a swing away when I get back from my deployment. For only a couple hundred more I think that that will serve my purpose better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
there was a guy with one on here a while back, it looked awfull! haha but he didnt have a topper and it was the factory spare. maybe with a nicer wheel/tire on it it would look better
I would have had my Revolver with Nitto Terra Grappler on the back not a stock spare tire and rim
Old 05-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #10
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
it would look good with a cap