Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Cooper Zeon LTZ

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
afireinside is on a distinguished road
afireinside's Tacoma Gallery
Cooper Zeon LTZ

Hey I found these online and I was wondering if anyone had purchased from this site or know if this is a good deal?http://www.treadepot.com/atvtire/01401.html?CID=3
Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap!, I am looking into that right now. That is a really good price. Thanks for the find.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Best prices I've seen anywhere on a lot of nice tires (Duratracs, Dynapros, Geolandar MTs, etc.)

Online tires is good too:

http://www.onlinetires.com
Old 06-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Chunking

So I got my Cooper LTZ's this week and decided to hit the dirt. I went up a local hill that I had been up many times before. I took the same path that I have always taken and the toy went right up. So after the adventure I washed my truck and noticed that one of the tires was chunked out everywhere and all the other tires were beautiful. I took it back to the tire shop. (by the was the tires only had 40 miles on them at this point). The manager at the shop said that it was my fault and I was not suspossed to take the ALL TERRAIN TIRE off the road for 1,000 miles! They will not replace the tire and I don't know what to do. I have never had any tire do this and this hill was nothing. Any suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Cooper Zeon LTZ-imag0393.jpg   Cooper Zeon LTZ-imag0394.jpg  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Contact Cooper Tire Corp. directy! I was looking at them as a possible replacemnt... If they don't treat you right, they can forget about Tacoma World customers!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afireinside View Post
So I got my Cooper LTZ's this week and decided to hit the dirt. I went up a local hill that I had been up many times before. I took the same path that I have always taken and the toy went right up. So after the adventure I washed my truck and noticed that one of the tires was chunked out everywhere and all the other tires were beautiful. I took it back to the tire shop. (by the was the tires only had 40 miles on them at this point). The manager at the shop said that it was my fault and I was not suspossed to take the ALL TERRAIN TIRE off the road for 1,000 miles! They will not replace the tire and I don't know what to do. I have never had any tire do this and this hill was nothing. Any suggestions?

Kinda look slike you spun one tire on rocks.....I have done that to many different brands of tires.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
So you went on a trail, and you're upset because a tire thats mainly designed for street use got eaten up?

That sound about right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Contact Cooper Tire Corp. directy! I was looking at them as a possible replacemnt... If they don't treat you right, they can forget about Tacoma World customers!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #8
I had Cooper STTs before. I bought the tires from the same guy and he told me that these tires are as tough as the STTs. I have taken my truck up this same hill with the STT many times before and also with the Terra Grapplers. He told me he has never seen a LTZ do this before. I'm wondering if this tire is defective.