What size wheels to get?? Newbie kinda

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2010, 05:02 AM   #1
Sully15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
Sully15's Tacoma Gallery
What size wheels to get?? Newbie kinda

I have a 2006 tacoma sport package
Looking at fuel offroad wheels, D505gauge. I am looking at putting a 6in procomp lift on with 35x12.5 toyo open country tires. I would like to do as little trimming as possible. What is the correct back spacing and offset measurement to go with. I dont mind if they stick out to the curb more.
  • Fuel Gauge Wheel, 18 in x 9 in
  • 6x5.5 Bolt Pattern
  • Black Finish
  • 4.5 in Backspace
  • Hub Centric Yes
  • MaxLoad 2200
  • Offset = -12mm
Those are the measurements i think i want but just let me know. The last thing i want to do is have them shipped here and then have to pay more money to ship them back cuz they are the wrong size. Let me know what you guys think. I am ordering the lift and tires and rims for 4wheelparts.com. I live in NH and its the best price i could find so far.
Thanks for the help. I would like to order by monday so i can start installing the lift by the weekend.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #3
Sully15's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know the bore size for the hub??
Old 05-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully15 View Post
anyone know the bore size for the hub??
108mm
Old 07-10-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
Sully15's Tacoma Gallery
So i went with that complete setup except the tires, i went with procomp extreme all terrain. I love the way they look. One bad thing. The wheels dont fit on my truck. The center bore for the hub is to damn small!! I was so scared about that. I got the lift on and went to mount the wheels and they didnt fit. What do i do?? Is there a small spacer that i can get to fix this correction. From my understanding 4wheelparts.com WILL NOT return mounted wheel. Is there an adaptor i can get??