1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What size wheels to get?? Newbie kinda

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Sully15, May 15, 2010.

1. May 15, 2010 at 5:02 AM
    Sully15

Sully15 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    2006 Lifted Toyota Tacoma Sport
    Pro-Comp 6" Stage One Lift 35's 18" Fuel Gauge Wheels
    I have a 2006 tacoma sport package
    Looking at fuel offroad wheels, D505gauge. I am looking at putting a 6in procomp lift on with 35x12.5 toyo open country tires. I would like to do as little trimming as possible. What is the correct back spacing and offset measurement to go with. I dont mind if they stick out to the curb more.

• Fuel Gauge Wheel, 18 in x 9 in
    • 6x5.5 Bolt Pattern
    • Black Finish
    • 4.5 in Backspace
    • Hub Centric Yes
    • MaxLoad 2200
    • Offset = -12mm
    Those are the measurements i think i want but just let me know. The last thing i want to do is have them shipped here and then have to pay more money to ship them back cuz they are the wrong size. Let me know what you guys think. I am ordering the lift and tires and rims for 4wheelparts.com. I live in NH and its the best price i could find so far.
    Thanks for the help. I would like to order by monday so i can start installing the lift by the weekend.

2. May 15, 2010 at 5:05 AM
    tacomakid89

tacomakid89 Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    Those sound good man.

3. May 15, 2010 at 5:10 AM
    Sully15

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    anyone know the bore size for the hub??

4. May 15, 2010 at 5:11 AM
    tacomakid89

tacomakid89 Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    Nope, but i'd like to know myself

5. May 15, 2010 at 5:31 AM
    Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    108mm

6. Jul 10, 2010 at 7:05 PM
    Sully15

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    So i went with that complete setup except the tires, i went with procomp extreme all terrain. I love the way they look. One bad thing. The wheels dont fit on my truck. The center bore for the hub is to damn small!! I was so scared about that. I got the lift on and went to mount the wheels and they didnt fit. What do i do?? Is there a small spacer that i can get to fix this correction. From my understanding 4wheelparts.com WILL NOT return mounted wheel. Is there an adaptor i can get??

Products Discussed in

To Top