Notices

Great deal on Firestone Destination ATs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
Throttlebender is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
Throttlebender's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal on Firestone Destination ATs

Especially if you live in or near Cincinnati, you might want to check out Tires Plus on W. Mitchell Ave.

I just bought 265/70/17 for $497 mounted and balanced. They're running a special.

I still have a decent amount of life on my current tires, so they are going to stick them in a corner with my name on them and mount them whenever I decide it's time to put them on
Old 05-15-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
That is good. I got mine at Firestone for $504/installed in '07 so that's not bad at all.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
Throttlebender is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
Throttlebender's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
That is good. I got mine at Firestone for $504/installed in '07 so that's not bad at all.
Yeah, I read about your price earlier and was determined to find something comparable
Old 06-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
i got a set of firestone destination a/t in 285/70/17 yesterday. my local firestone
matched tireteam.com for $131 a tire. with the taxes and fees total was $649, got
a $50 mail in rebate (gift card), so total is $599. that is a great deal, i think. hopefully my icons will get here next week so i can get them on.