Notices

TRD Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
brad88nl is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
brad88nl's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Wheels

I'm still fairly new to Toyota World, so my apologies if this is a question that has already been asked a thousand times in the past.

I recently purchased my first Tacoma, it's a 2010 4 Dr TRD Sport, black. I love the look of the truck as it is; but after browsing though some of the amazing modification pics on this site, I am now hooked on doing a few clean mods of my own!

I noticed that some Members have the FJ Gun Powder Black TRD wheels on their Tacoms... They look amazing. I went to my Toyota Dealership and priced out a set for approx $1500 Canadian. I was just wondering if I could get the TRD wheels from any other location that might sell them a little cheaper than factory price? I know its a long shot, but I thought I'd ask around before I slap down that much cash.

Thanks guys.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
Oh 'eah
crazybayman is on a distinguished road

crazybayman's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Wheels are pretty sweet.....no surprise on that price from the dealership, as they will flat out rip you off. I've even been quoted $650 a piece for the regular Tacoma 16" alloy wheels here at Toyota Plaza in NL. I'm certain they must do it to discourage selling parts, or to capitalize on people who need to replace rims. Crooks.

anyways, first place that comes to mind to find FJ wheels is ebay. There are some there as we speak, though they are single wheels, they're not the gun powder black ones, they're not a set of 4, and some are used. And they don't have the centre caps.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
brad88nl is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
brad88nl's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I've taken a good look around and can't seem to locate them anywhere at all. That's it, maybe if I decide I like them enough, I'll suck it up and get them. Until then I'll just keep on looking!

I'm from Conception Bay South by the way, just working away from home here now. Good to see someone from home on this site! Take er easy!