Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

("Help Kmc Monsters??? 18 or 20 inch???")

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
Alan805 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alan
Alan805's Tacoma Gallery
Cool ("Help Kmc Monsters??? 18 or 20 inch???")

("Help Kmc Monsters??? 18 or 20 inch???") I need help deciding wheter to put on 20 inch rims or 18 inch rims on my taco!!! what do you guys think would look better? pics!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
That's preference. 18" if money is a factor. You do know 20" wheels cost more AND tires for 20" cost more than the 18" ones.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
no.
wait do you mean which ones? cause no, you shouldn't get either
16's are best 17's are great
Old 05-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #5
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
20's so bad ass as long as you can run with the correct tire(need big lift) like hbtacoma so bad ass........ want to buld mine just like hat

His truck is the exception for running 20s.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
no.
Wait do you mean which ones? Cause no, you shouldn't get either
16's are best 17's are great
x2 :d
Old 05-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
me and hbtacoama will be twins come august i cant wait .. everyday i check off the days until 3rd quarter bonus and its on like donky kong........ may just wont end fast enough

By twins you mean same wheels?
Old 05-21-2010, 06:18 PM   #8

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i mean same wheels yes but with a rcd or fabtech kit ........ just like him
The RCD is just right as far as a lift goes. I like it though I love my set up.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #9

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeh i think its perfect to ...... dont really need 6" as long as it turns out like his....... ill know more soon after my buddy jrobson gets his rcd on ....... then both of us will have rcd kits in the same city and most of the time same driveway hell yeh

nice!!! Can't wait to see it. My buddy had one of the first kits if not the first.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
man it would just drive me crazy looking at it ........ want everything to be perfect........ and seeing it i would just be insane lol
im a bit anal when it comes to that shit too... but i learned to get over it otherwise i would pissed everyday of my life same way with my guns haha..
Quote:
its cool though how you can go like 7" with it ......
yea but thats over kill and puts "to much" strain on the LCA... i have it at 5" and its perfect...
Old 05-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #13
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what are you running for the extra 1"
King 2.5 COs
Quote:
damn it just saw that thread in your sig man i want one of those shirts.............
yea get one dude...

Quote:
hey is there a way to hid the resivoirs???????
i doubt.. y would u do that..??