Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

I made my decision

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
I made my decision

Ok I think I'm going to get the Hankook Dnyapro Mts!

BFG KM2s are going to be out for a while, and I wanted something different.
I'm going to try to go to the bank tomorrow and see if my Local Tire Dealer can get them in today.

I have only heard good things about these tires. My dad has Hankook Road tires on his F150 and they just won't die. At par with the Michelin LTXs.
Here are a couple of pictures of them.(Not my dad's road tires )

Old 05-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

285/70/R17s
Old 05-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Hankooks.

I don't understand how people are having trouble finding the KM2s though...

Mine were slashed last night and I already have a brand new set on the truck. Same size and everything...
Old 05-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I like the Hankooks.

I don't understand how people are having trouble finding the KM2s though...

Mine were slashed last night and I already have a brand new set on the truck. Same size and everything...
What? Every place in my area within 30 miles is out. One found a set in Arizona but it was 288 bucks to ship it to South Carolina.

I called BFG today and they said they would be making them this coming week but won't be ready for another month.

Did you go to a place that had them in stock?
Old 05-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I guess so!

The Hankooks look good though.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #6

Lucky!

I like the BFGs. They were originally my 1st choice. But I did a lot of looking around and reading reviews and these came out pretty well.

I'll try to get them on tomorrow. Will update you guys!