Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone have Nitto Trail Grapplers?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have Nitto Trail Grapplers?

Hey i am looking to buy the Trail Grapplers and i was wondering how you like them. Noise, wear patterns, looks, traction on road off road... let me know. thanks
Old 05-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I was wondering the same exact thing. I might get these for my next set of tires.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Andrew (ArizonaD54) has them. he really likes them
Old 05-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
im getting those, 34X11.50 or the metric equivalent to that really i guess 285x65x18 trail grapplers and putting kmc addicts in there they are gonna look sick
Old 05-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
nitto trails

I have seen them but i havent heard anything about them. how do you like the dune grapplers? ntwonline.com has good deals on tires. you guys know of a better place?
Old 05-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Andrew (ArizonaD54) has them. he really likes them
x2

They look mean as hell!

He's runnin 295s too
Old 05-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #8
controlled pair?

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
dude im getting the addicts in black 17x9 i was going to go 18 but i think 17 w/ 33's would fit a little better. how do you like the 18's?
Old 05-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #9
controlled pair?

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
ya i was thinking of running 305/70R17's i would have to do a little trimming but i dont care. i think they look pimp
Old 05-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
im getting those, 34X11.50 or the metric equivalent to that really i guess 285x65x18 trail grapplers and putting kmc addicts in there they are gonna look sick
285/65-18"s actually equal out to about 32.6"s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 375taco View Post
I have seen them but i havent heard anything about them. how do you like the dune grapplers? ntwonline.com has good deals on tires. you guys know of a better place?
I have NDG's and I really like them!!
Old 05-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #11
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a set of nitto Tera grapplers spin out and have shit for traction on grass today. (mike defend your self !!!!) I would say save your money and buy better tires.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #12
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
I have these in my cart on 4wheelparts right now! hah. But I found them a lot cheaper here http://www.onlinetires.com/products/...Ft+122q+e.html and just waiting for a reply from 4wheelparts about a price match. Wanting some 18" Monsters. About time to spend my tax returns

Also want some reviews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I saw a set of nitto Tera grapplers spin out and have shit for traction on grass today. (mike defend your self !!!!) I would say save your money and buy better tires.
Terra grappler =

Trail Grappler =
Old 05-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #13
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
he said trail grapplers whole different tire
Old 05-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
X2!!!
Old 05-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I had the Nitto Terra Grapplers and the traction out here in the desert was awesome! They just didn't last long...I had 26k on em and they were slicks

But I know alot of other guys runnin em and they've got over 30k on em and they look fine...I must've gotten a bad batch or something
Old 05-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #16
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Ah I grouped them all the same. I'd still recomend a different brand.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #17

Dune Grappler

Trail Grappler

Terra Grappler
Old 05-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #18

Quote:
Ah I grouped them all the same. I'd still recomend a different brand.
Their great tire hands down...but the tread compound is a lil soft IMO which means they don't last long, but the traction is awesome!
Old 05-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #19
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
why do you guys keep posting my tire and wheel setup i mean come on this is ridiculous lol kidding they are so awesome, and the trail grapplers and mud grapplers are imo better then most tires only thing above them would be super swampers, just they are like 300 a tire soooo expensive but soooo awesome
Old 05-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #20

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just stating that if I drop the cash I want a tire that has traction and lasts. They look good but there are tires out there that I would take over them. If the price was right I guess.