Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

How do I tell if trail teams are Authentic or not?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
How do I tell if trail teams are Authentic or not?

I'm trading my rims for black "Trail Teams",
and while the guy seems trust worthy I would like a way to know for sure if they are authentic or not when I meet up with him.

Thanks
Old 05-24-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
I'm trading my rims for black "Trail Teams",
and while the guy seems trust worthy I would like a way to know for sure if they are authentic or not when I meet up with him.

Thanks
Does he have the box that they come in? I'm not sure if the part number on the rim on the trail teams are different than the part number on the normal TRD's i can check in the morning for ya.