Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

JAOS Wheels??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
ShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
ShadowFalken's Tacoma Gallery
JAOS Wheels??

First of all, I did search.

Second, I know that the blacked out wheels are the "in" thing these days. I just cannot make myself go there right now.

I do not care for chrome, but have always liked the look of high quality aluminum wheels.

So here is the questions. Are any of you running the JAOS wheels? If so, what feedback would you give them? Where in the US did you buy them?
Old 05-24-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
I have never heard of them post up some pics of them or a link.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
you talking about these guys?
Old 05-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Performance Products used to carry that line of wheels back in the day. Jaos is another Aussie company that manufactures off road products. They have some nice stuff but were pretty pricey the last time I looked.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
ShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
you talking about these guys?
Yes, search ninja.

Again, I am not looking for just an opinion or comment, I am looking for anyone that actually OWNS and DRIVES these wheels. Note that they are not for the bargain hunting wheel shopper. For example the ZIGA wheels are a TRUE three piece design. A single wheel can cost more than a whole set of what is popular these days, as I understand it.

They have a reputation for being sick light, and strong. They also come in the sixteen in size with multiple widths.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
a guy that used to go to my school had those and was very happy with them. He had to pay a shit load though. Sorry I wish i could help ya
Old 05-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #7
Blue, it seems like that is the story. Just not that popular here.

I buddy of mine has them on a Pajero he built up. He loves the wheels and the ride quality. I was just looking to see if someone had them on a Tacoma.

I guess the thing that makes me edgy would be having to wait for a replacement if something happened.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #8
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
yeah they look like one hell of a wheel. i say go for it