LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

MT and front end shake question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
MT and front end shake question

About to get tires for my 4x4 05 tacoma and lots here are recommending the goodyear dura trac. I am currently running the nitto terra grappler and like them but thinking about switching to mt's. My question is how do mt's ride and balance out? I have been able to keep the nittos balanced and running pretty well and it rides very nice on the freeway upwards of 70mph. I do go out in the desert and play around on a few smaller rocks (the nittos slip a little) but I want a decent ride still as it is a daily driver. Now at the end of the nitto's life its hard to keep them balanced and the front end shakes between 65-75 and it' bothering me. ( have had 2 shops look at it but both did a spin balance and its better but not like it should be)
So my question is anybody have issues with vibrations and mud terrains?
Thanks.