1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Price on Pro Comp 7089's

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Bretsuaz48, May 27, 2010.

1. May 27, 2010 at 10:41 AM
    Bretsuaz48

Bretsuaz48 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bret
    Surprise, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2016 Sport
    Looking at getting some new wheels for my truck. Looking at going with the 16x8 and using the tires that are on the truck. When I bought it, it had new Michellin LTX M/S so I will keep those.

My friend at Discount called Pro Comp and was told that they no longer make them in that size for this truck. He said they were extremely rude.

I called them and they started giving me the run around. I finally told them that I didn't need their opinion, I just wanted to know if they make that wheel in that size. Finally, he says yes but insists it wont fit, blah, blah, blah, no returns, blah, blah, blah.

After I hang up, my friend calls me back and found some. Installed, it was $580.00. Basically he is charging me for the wheels, and not charging for the install. And usually, he will road force them if I ask and won't charge me. He rebuilds the TPMS, too.

Is this a pretty good price? I now have an 06 doublecab 4x4 with off road package in silver, do you think these will look ok?

Bret

2. May 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM
    Doc.SS

Doc.SS ︻╦╤─

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    O'side
    Vehicle:
    T4R SR5

Products Discussed in

To Top