Notices

Quick wheel question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
Revern is on a distinguished road
Revern's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Revern
Quick wheel question

I have an excellent oppurtunity to buy brand new 20''x9 wheels with 6 x 139.7 bolt pattern. Just unsure if they will fit im not sure and was hoping to get a quick answer on here so I can take advantage of the deal if I can. Will they fit???

Thanks!!
Old 05-29-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revern View Post
I have an excellent oppurtunity to buy brand new 20''x9 wheels with 6 x 139.7 bolt pattern. Just unsure if they will fit im not sure and was hoping to get a quick answer on here so I can take advantage of the deal if I can. Will they fit???

Thanks!!
Fit what?
Old 05-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
Revern's Tacoma Gallery
im an idiot, dont mind me. My 07 tacoma trd double cab short box
Old 05-29-2008, 05:01 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im an idiot, dont mind me. My 07 tacoma trd double cab short box
It's ok, we all have our moments. While we're admitting faults, it was rude of me to call you out on your lack of info considering I don't really have a good answer for you. That aside, it is possible provided the backspacing/offset is right. I know there are a couple members here running 20" wheels. With a little patience perhaps one of them, or at least someone more knowledgeable than myself, will chime in.
Old 05-31-2008, 04:11 PM   #6
Revern's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-01-2008, 05:56 AM   #7
Revern's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for not being a little more educated here but how would I go about calculating the back spacing and offset?
Old 06-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #9
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
here ya go rev. stick close to 4.5 bs. the offsets will vary depending on wheel size
Quote:
Sorry for not being a little more educated here but how would I go about calculating the back spacing and offset?
also what wheels are they?
Attached Thumbnails
Quick wheel question-andbs.gif  
Old 06-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #10
Revern's Tacoma Gallery
New still in the box 20 x 9 VCT Scarface Chrome Wheels with 6 x 139.7 bolt pattern.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:37 PM   #11
Revern's Tacoma Gallery
Offset is 17mm. Centre bore is about 78mm

Does this make sense to anyone and would it work??