Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

got my wheels and tires finally

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
PaulVthe3 will become famous soon enoughPaulVthe3 will become famous soon enough

PaulVthe3's Tacoma Gallery
got my wheels and tires finally

First let me thank all of those here who helped and answered questions about my truck, lift, specs,and all the other questions I had.

2009 dc v6 4x4 billies@ 2.5, Toytec diff drop, AAL from DSM, rear tsb springs. 285 70 17 BFG KM2's 17x9 Revolvers. Had to do a little trim work up front along with removing the mudflaps. Still gotta trim a small bit of plastic from the backside of the front fender well. Stock UCA's. Ive got a small amount of wander at high speeds with a lot of side wind blowing! I had it realigned today and its better than it was. I can let go of the steering wheel while driving and braking and NO pull!

Cliff and Carrie fellow members of TTORA who live right down the road from me, and Oskie from Corpus along with Simon 2150 in Austin, and the others I forgot to mention from Here. OOPS big shout to Sonny and Jon at DSM!

Ill post more when its washed!

Old 06-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
juiced taco is on a distinguished road
Name: jordan
juiced taco's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! good job. the lift looks good too. not to high, not to low
Old 06-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
PaulVthe3 will become famous soon enoughPaulVthe3 will become famous soon enough

thanks bro
Old 06-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
gravlbely is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
gravlbely's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Just wondering, do you have any pics of just how much you trimmed? I just lifted mine as well and have some rubbing issues. I'm about to do the trimming, and it would be nice to see just how much other people have trimmed.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:06 AM   #5
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Man that looks cool with the swb with black flares and black wheels!
Old 06-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #6

this is a shot of what we trimmed off the driver side. we did the same for the passenger side. The inside corner of the fender that is angled inward was cut with a dremel, and the plastic guard was trimmed with a utility knife. Ill try to get some better pics today or saturday. Padilla1880's post on front fender trimming helped alot! just search front fender trimming.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #7
gravlbely is on a distinguished road

gravlbely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulVthe3 View Post
Padilla1880's post on front fender trimming helped alot!
Thanks. Padilla1880's post helped out alot. Its nice to see what other people have trimmed before I go cutting plastic off my truck.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, really!

.... But it would look even more badass with one of my bumpers on it!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:09 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Looks great, really!

.... But it would look even more badass with one of my bumpers on it!
Yes it would be. Damn now I gotta save for something else! Thanks alot dude!