LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

White letters in? try this!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
TacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud of

TacoSter's Tacoma Gallery
White letters in? try this!

Tired of seeing those nasty letters you wanted to hide to begin with?
I see lots of trucks with the letters in... I actually wanted the off road Taco, but bought the sport cause of the blackwall's (one reason anyway)
Used this on the letters of my BFG AT's on a jeep I had... works great.. lasts about a year, but for 3 bucks, who cares
They used to have stuff called black magic awhile back... gone now, but this does the same thing for letters anyway

Marks-A-Lot® Jumbo Chisel Tip Permanent Marker
Waterproof, quick drying, nontoxic