Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

finally got my new wheels and tires put on!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
juiced taco is on a distinguished road
Name: jordan
juiced taco's Tacoma Gallery
finally got my new wheels and tires put on!

let me know what you guys think!
went with nitto terra grappler 275/55/20 with BMF novakane 6 in death metal black. and a 2 1/2 inch lift in front and 2 in in back.
sorry for the crappy phone pics, i will put some better ones up tommorow with some different angles!

Old 06-05-2010, 02:51 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
So tell me, how exactly are you living life "on the edge..."??? Just curious.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:07 AM   #4
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a dent in your door, or just a reflection? I would have gotten that fixed first, if it is a dent.

The rims and tires look big pimpin'...not my style, but I can see the attraction.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:32 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 06-05-2010, 05:41 AM   #6
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
looks great jordan
Old 06-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #7
juiced taco is on a distinguished road
Name: jordan
juiced taco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks everyone and yes that is a dent. some dumba$$ grandma backed into me... taken the car in to get that fixed next monday...
Old 06-18-2010, 06:59 AM   #8
KrackHouse is on a distinguished road
KrackHouse's Tacoma Gallery
What lift did you put on your truck?
Any rubbing or cutting?
Old 06-19-2010, 01:08 AM   #10
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
I can't see Tacoma's on 20's, it just doesn't look right. I guess if you like them roll with it...
Old 06-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #12
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
truck looks good, nice wheels & tires!