Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

General Grabber AT2

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
General Grabber AT2

I am thinking of buying these tires. I had BF AT in the past on my Dakota and spent close to 900.00 bucks for them.... and yes they look great, but they get really loud at about half way down, plus i dont want to spend that much again.

Does anyone have a pic of this AT2 on the stock rim? Just curious to see how it looks. My other choice is the Destination AT.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
my friend is grabbing the AT2's...they are sick in person saw them for the 1st time at SEMA show this past year...

once he gets his installed I will ask him to post pictures for you...
Old 06-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
they look really similar to the bfg at, i bet they are a few $ cheaper?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks look great!!! do you like them?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Thanks look great!!! do you like them?
20k+ miles.Yes,I still like them.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
they look really similar to the bfg at, i bet they are a few $ cheaper?

I got a 138 per tire price. Mount balance included.

The BF's are at 200.00 mounted and balanced. I had these before, they llok great, but after about 25k, they just get really loud.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
I have them in a P265/70r17 I love them plus a 60k tread wear warranty!!!!!! I think that the tires are one of the best bank for your buck tires out there.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:11 PM   #9
rwilso03 has a spectacular aura aboutrwilso03 has a spectacular aura aboutrwilso03 has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: USAFA - Class of 2011
Name: Russ
rwilso03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
I have them in a P265/70r17 I love them plus a 60k tread wear warranty!!!!!! I think that the tires are one of the best bank for your buck tires out there.
Were you able to run this without any rubbing?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
Slight rub at full lock but not bad. My 5100 solved that problem.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #11
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Look at Goodyear Duratracs

I used to be a BFG AT guy for years, but after pricing them to replace my stock tires, i decided to look around.
I found these Duratracs were cheaper, better looking, and after a year of driving on them, they are better than the old BFGs
Old 08-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #12

After looking around, I am buying the General Grabber, putting them on tomorrow. I will be selling my Cooper Discover HT if anyone has a interest. They are 80% thread left, I just want a more agressive tire. The price I got was 489... out the door for 265 70 16....did'nt think I could beat that.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
m_taker1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
m_taker1's Tacoma Gallery
here you go...i had the bf goodrich at's on my old truck. i really like the grabber at2's

Old 08-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #14

What size are they? PS....Thanks for the pic. I wanted to see white letters.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:34 AM   #15
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
What size are they? PS....Thanks for the pic. I wanted to see white letters.
That's funny I was wondering the oppisite.....Do they come in black wall!!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
m_taker1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
m_taker1's Tacoma Gallery
the size is 265/75/16's. I actually have them on my current wheels and the stock wheels (for winter) the place that put them on never offered if i wanted letters or black walls. i never asked if you could do black wall.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_taker1 View Post
the size is 265/75/16's. I actually have them on my current wheels and the stock wheels (for winter) the place that put them on never offered if i wanted letters or black walls. i never asked if you could do black wall.
Thanks Mark.....anyone got on these tires but blackwalls??
Old 08-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #18
Baadboy11 is on a distinguished road
Baadboy11's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the black walls out, and it looks good. Buy these tires you wont regret it for sure!

265-75-16 on stock rim

I'll look for a picture in a bit, its really not that much different looking though
Old 08-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #19
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got them, blackwall out but on Konig Countersteers.
Great tires, you wont regret getting them at all.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #20
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_taker1 View Post
here you go...i had the bf goodrich at's on my old truck. i really like the grabber at2's

What load range did you get? The E's are kind of heavy at like 50lbs.