LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Damnit. Got sent the wrong wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit. Got sent the wrong wheels

So, I ordered some 18" 951 Moto Metals last week. I'm all excited cuz they were showing up today. got them in, opened the boxes, admired, then i look at the box and it says 18mm offset. I made sure that i ordered them with a -12mm offset and i did per my order, it does say -12mm offset, so I'm good. Now i have to call the company up, probably have to drop them off at some ups or fedex wait till they get them back and inspect and make sure no damage, then they will send mine. That's how i assume it will go and probably take about another 3 weeks.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
man thats a bummer
Old 06-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
now watch, you are going to call them and they will say "sorry we don't have those wheels...." jk

good luck and post pics when you get those mounted
Old 06-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Sucks. What company did you order from?
Old 06-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #5
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I ordered from a place called www.rimzoneonline.com. Got in touch with the guy and to my suprise was pleasantly easy to work with. he said what probably happened is that they just took my model, make, year truck specs and sent the wheels that would work fine with them. I explained to him that i was putting on bigger tires with a lift and understood. Then he said he was sending a ups driver to pickup boxes with rims and send me some out right away with the -12mm offset I had originally requested. will post later let you guys know how it went. I got some out of town events the next two weekends, so i won't be able to mount them for another 3 weeks, but I'll post up some pics up in all it's glory once it's done.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #6

Okay so finally got the correct wheels back and had the tires mounted to the wheels, but not yet mounted to the truck. waiting till this saturday to install the lift and then put the tires on to get the full effect. but in the meantime, here is a teaser. Enjoy

275/65/18 Goodyear Kevlar MT/R, they are 32" tall by 10.82" wide. Will post up more pics once mounted on truck with lift.
Attached Thumbnails
Damnit.  Got sent the wrong wheels-imag0016.jpg   Damnit.  Got sent the wrong wheels-imag0018.jpg