Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BFG Mud vs. Yokohama GEOLANDAR M/T

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
night_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant future

Name: Thomas
night_angel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to night_angel
BFG Mud vs. Yokohama GEOLANDAR M/T

BF Goodrich's Mud-Terrain T/A KM 285/70/17 (284us)
vs.
Yokohama GEOLANDAR M/T G001 265/70/17 (210us)

pros. and cons.

I wanted an opinion from you...

I have 3" Lift..., need the more for mud and sand...
Old 06-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
night_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant future

bump¿?
Old 06-13-2010, 01:08 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I love my BFG KM2s, as did I with my old set of KM's, so I vote for the BFG's. In addition, ive never read much positive about those yokohamas in reviews i've read in the past.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
If you can afford the BFGs, I say go for them. They are quite an amazing tire and most reviews put them above the Yokohama MTs
Old 06-13-2010, 01:45 AM   #5
kylek250 is on a distinguished road
kylek250's Tacoma Gallery
go for the bfgs. they are bad. especially for a daily driver
Old 06-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #6
Doomsday will become famous soon enoughDoomsday will become famous soon enough

Doomsday's Tacoma Gallery
I been debating the same thing. Not sure which to go with, not in any rush. My BFG's still got plenty of thread.

http://www.offroaders.com/tech/AT-MT...d_Terrains.htm
Old 06-21-2010, 08:58 PM   #7

Also, my preference is more for sand then mud.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #8

I have buy the Yokohama.... and I'm happy with them,excellent on sand, and the road with much Water...
Old 06-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #9

Cool, just saw your build thread. Im likely leaning towards the Yoko MT's also once I get my OME lift on.