Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Updated pictures, new wheels!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Updated pictures, new wheels!

Well picked up some wheels from Tim, "The End" on here. There 16inch XD Hoss wheels on some 265/70/16 stock rubber...waiting til these get bald to get new ones. Let me know what you guys think.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!!! pictures and all!!
Old 06-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good bro, glad you like 'em. Were they easy to clean up?
Old 06-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you come see me when you're ready for tires too. I'll hook you up.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Thanks a ton guys. Trying to pick up a sport hood and a painted bumper from a local guy around here, will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Nice wheels a A/T tire would make it even better or M/T
Soon enough my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Looks good bro, glad you like 'em. Were they easy to clean up?
Werent bad at all man, took my time with them. Havent waxed them yet, thats this weekend!

Quote:
Make sure you come see me when you're ready for tires too. I'll hook you up.
Haha, you'll be the guy I go to for tires man. Thanks again for the wheels, I get a lot of looks on em. Let me know what ends up happening to your truck too, good luck with it.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
They totaled it. Putting sheet metal floor pans in it next weekend. Got a clutch. Doing bumpers, patch panels and swapping trans the weekend after that.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #10
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Your build is coming along nicely! Tires look great!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #11

Quote:
They totaled it. Putting sheet metal floor pans in it next weekend. Got a clutch. Doing bumpers, patch panels and swapping trans the weekend after that.
Thats shitty man. But the plans sound good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Your build is coming along nicely! Tires look great!
Thanks dude, yours too.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #12
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, not really. They will pay it off so I can save a lot more money because they're going to pay it off.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #13

Well thats good thoughh.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #14
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Name: Haywood Jablowme
SplitDecision's Tacoma Gallery
That is one awesome looking truck OP