Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Thinking about buying these TRD wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
sioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud of

sioux_hockey_guy's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about buying these TRD wheels

Stopped in to get my tires balanced the other day and the center caps to my crappy eagle wheels that came with my truck were corroded on. I was gonna wait til this fall to put new rims on but I might do it a little sooner now. I am looking for something that will stand up to the salt and sand laid out in the winters here. Found these TRD rims at Earnhardt Toyota. Called the guy this a.m. and he said they are not replicas. Seems like a really low price to me. Any thoughts?? Anyone got these? I would really like to see a pic of them mounted and on a truck (especially on a black tacoma.)

http://www.earnhardttoyotaparts.com/whtral16x76s.html
Old 06-16-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Buy em' they would look sweet.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
sioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud of

bump
Old 06-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Those or these...

http://toyotapartspeople.com/searchp...Beadlock+Style
Old 06-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaum08 View Post
Those are the same wheels that I have. I really like them. Look good with my Duratracs.
Those look really sharp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Why did you have to show me those. Now I am torn between the two. I wonder how that bronze would go with the rest of the truck. I have some chrome siderails thats why I was thinking staying with a machined/alloy finish. I have some thinking to do. Thanks for the posts.